Cisco Unified Communications Helpdesk Support- REMOTE
Do you enjoy all things VoIP and Network? Learn, Grow, Play is our mantra. Become part of a great team of IT professionals.
We are searching for a Cisco Unified Communications Administrator to join our helpdesk team. Applicants must be able to provide remote support for various technologies including Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration and Cisco Network Solutions. This position requires strong communication and written skills. This person must enjoy consulting with a variety of clients.
Please do not apply if you do not have experience successfully supporting Cisco Call Manager.
Additionally, you will perform the following duties:
- Resolve and manage client support issues
- Complete documentation, reporting and time submission requirements
- Provide mentorship for junior technical staff
- Troubleshoot and maintain installed network and UC infrastructure including Cisco routing, switching, security, and wireless
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Cisco Unified Communications. CCNP Collaboration or equivalent experience required.
- Self-motivated and desire to succeed, ability to work as necessary to meet clients’ needs.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Ability to support CUCM (Call Manager) v 10.0 or later, Unity Connection, Jabber, Telepresence, UCCX, UCCX Scripting, CUBE, H.323, SIP, MGCP Gateways
- WAN technology support: MPLS, VPLS, Metro-Ethernet, etc.
- Experience with complex routing, Policy-based Routing, BGP, etc.
- Experience working in a VAR environment